The 2D Barcode FMX components is a set of FireMonkey components designed for generating and printing 2D barcode symbols in your Delphi or C++ Builder applications. Developers use the components set like any other FMX components. This effective and powerful components set extends your applications with 2-dimensional barcode technology. It is written in 100% Delphi, there isn't any dll file is required.
- Allows to draw the barcode symbol to canvas (with scaling and rotating).
- Allows to print the barcode symbol to paper (with scaling and rotating).
- Ability to save barcode symbol in a variety of picture formats.
- Ability to encode the data block into a barcode symbol.
- Most popular matrix and stacked 2 dimensional barcode symbologies are supported.
- All RSS barcode symbologies are supported.
- The LiveBindings database function is supported.
- The RAD Studio (Delphi and C++ Builder) XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, and XE7 are supported.
- All of 32-bit Windows, 64-bit Windows, Mac OSX, iOS (Only for XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7), and Android (Only for XE5, XE6, XE7) components are included.
- Structured append, ECI features are supported.
- It is visible in design time.
- Ability to scale and rotate the barcode symbols.
- Foreground and background colors of barcode symbol can be changed freely.
- It's easy to use, and it has the excellent functionality.
- It's a very popular 2D barcode components package.
May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.